Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Thanks

Hello.

I'm new to this. The world of Blogs is a foreign one to me.

But I did want to thank Shair for inviting me to share this space (kind of like inviting someone to sleep on your couch, only she doesn't have to deal with my dirty underwear on the bathroom floor).

And, while I may be new to the world of Blogs, I am not new to co-writing with Sharon. A few years back we co wrote a comic book which is (remarkably enough) still in print. (it's called Nobody and may or may not still be available on Amazon).

I am also not new to the process of randomly spouting my opinions (whether or not they're wanted)... now I just have to remember to log on here when I have the urge to ramble (as opposed to, say, phoning shair).

Nothing else from me right now, except for this: If all the world's a stage, then Shair is the one in the front row heckling the performer.

Filed under Reveries & Paranoias.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger resigned idealist said...

ROFLMAO... Front row?!?!? HELL NO! I'm the one sitting in the back row loudly critiquing the performance, the directing, the sets, the writing, the novelization, the marketing, as well as the score and trying to make sure my voice drowns out the actors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home