Friday, August 27, 2004

Not Pressure, Indignation!

I'm tired.... tired of hating Bush. Tired of rising to the bait every time that dumbfuck opens his mouth. Tired of reading about how people react every time that assinine amoeba-brain makes a move.

But I can't stop. Like Odysseus straining against his bonds to follow the sirens' calls, I feel compelled to point out the obvious. Kerry's no winner. I sit here astounded as Karl Rove and his cronies somehow manage to serve up ace after ace, and as the ground around them gets muddier, somehow they glean whiter and cleaner. Meanwhile, I watch Kerry's team light up as the ground around them gets smoothed out, and yet, they miss lob after lob, serve after serve.

Ever watch a video game between an analytical person and a reactionary person? The analytical person gets creamed every time. Why? Cause a video game (most of them) rely on split second decisions. The analytical person needs more time cause they want the perfect shot, cause they want to understand what the results are if the controls are being jerked one way, then the other.

I don't think there is a soul in the world that would say Bush is an analytical person. This man reacts. And I'm pretty sure that's what most of us who DON'T want him back in the White House is afraid of.

You see, there really are two types of Americans. The nice guy (who usually finishes last) and the bullies. I've had bad reactions to Presidents before. You should've heard me during the Reagan years. But Bush actually scares me more than Reagan did. Reagan was just soulless and brainless with charm. He didn't seem to care if you went against him or not, he was just going to do his thing.

Bush, on the other hand, seems callous and vindictive. No, those aren't the right words. I'm really struggling here to find the appropriate words. Bush perhaps summed it up best when he said if you're not with him, you're against him. But those words are more, when Bush says them then had Reagan said them. To Bush, the act of going against him means retaliation. He lacks the depth to understand layers. And to have that lacking in the presidency is truly scary to me.

*sighs* It happened again didn't it? Yet another piece about why I hate Bush.

Let's just hope football season starts so I can have more to discuss.

OH! If you're an analytical sort and really want a video game you can excel at, try out golfing games.

Filed under Reveries & Paranoias and Politics & B.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home