Friday, September 17, 2004

And those twins!

So, has anyone been watching NFL football since the new season began?

I've watched two games so far, and have yet to catch sight of those twins... if you're a football fan, you know the twins I'm talking about. The Coors twins!

Not to be a cynic or anything, but could the absence of said twins on the airwaves, be a direct cause of Pete Coors being unable to explain why, as a Republican running for the Senate, he uses *gasp* sex to sell beer?

Personally, I think there should be a serious backlash against this by White, Male America. Sheesh, those dang Republicans... they're taking away my sight for sore eyes.. my eye candy... my TWINS!!!! Vote them out of office!

*sighs happily in the midst of her daydream*

Filed under Sports Talk and Politics & B.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home