Thursday, April 28, 2005

Princeton Principles

As much as I like to complain about America, and as much as I want to flee the country right now because of the signs of possible fascism creeping over the nation's government, there are times when I'm just damn proud I'm part of this country.

Students, joined by two faculty members so far, have been filibustering under adverse weather conditions in front of the Frist Campus Center at Princeton University (Sen. Frist's alma mater) for over 55 hours so far. They've been reading from phone books, The Pet Goat, physics text books, anything to keep the filibuster going. Hop over here for a look for yourselves!

These students are making an impact in their way and more power to them! I'm so proud to be an American cause of these guys.

Filed under Politics & B.S..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home